1. Hunter S. Thompson´s words:
“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously”.
2. “The brick walls are there for a reason. They’re not there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something.”
Pausch, Randy; Jeffrey Zaslow (2008-04-13). The Last Lecture (pp. 51-52). Hyperion. Kindle Edition.
3. The feeling you get sometimes. This problem and me, nothing else.
4. Runs by the lake. When i start off, i can see the sun set and what looks like a zillion colors in the water. On my way back, its dark and the xmas lights shine in low resolution(bad eye sight?) making it look beautiful and mesmerizing. How does one know when to stop running ?
5. Being given a third chance. I am doing everything in my ability to not screw this up.
6. This picture by Jasper Johal:
and this article about her.
7. How Mitchelle won tickets to Twilight premiere and took us along. How we ate 1 extra large popcorn and took turns spilling the refil.
8. Vimeo. Its like a wonderland full of artists. Waking up to their art makes the day better, who needs coffee where you can get a dose of inspiration as easy as that ?
9. A camera that has humbled me. I work in the field. But never wanted to work for a company that does this work since i thought mankind didnt need fancier cameras, tvs and cellphones. On the other hand, i am doing work that benefits visually impaired people, which is something close to my heart. But working with a 7d and learning it, i am in awe with how well the work translated into reality and how much art is being created using it.